Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Previous posts
azehavi [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2020 04:41 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Please let me know how can I see all my previous posts to this forum.
Thanks
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
Please let me know how can I see all my previous posts to this forum.
Thanks

Click on your square Avatar located on the far left of this thread. Click on “[31] Topics created by azehavi”
azehavi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you tomasc,
Could you please send me a photo to see where the square avatar is located?
I can't see this square, and unfortunately I even don't understand the meaning of those wards.
Thanks again
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
He wants you to do this:

And from there you can find the list of messages you've posted and also the topics you've created:

azehavi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you very much tomasc and optodata,

It is a pity that my profile icon doesn't appear on the home page but only on my private posts which are
sometimes hard to find.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It is a pity that my profile icon doesn't appear on the home page but only on my private posts which are
sometimes hard to find.

I would try deleting your current image, then save your profile. Next, upload the same or a newer one and see if that sticks.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you very much tomasc and optodata,

It is a pity that my profile icon doesn't appear on the home page but only on my private posts which are
sometimes hard to find.

That's correct, replacing a image will not help.

What you can do is create a bookmark (Left blue icon near top of page) for one of your posts and then it will always appear in the "My Bookmarks" under forum heading. This bookmark might be useful as you asked the same previous post question a year ago, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84691.page#350194.

Jeff
azehavi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you very much Jeff,
Now the topic is closed, I will certainly not ask again questions I have
asked before.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you very much Jeff,
Now the topic is closed, I will certainly not ask again questions I have
asked before.

Didn't mean repeated questions negatively, post all you like, but now you've got the power to resolve the issue yourself without waiting several days for someone to respond appropriately.

Jeff
azehavi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Agree to every word.

Thanks again