Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD movie library
Arthur.S [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2023 06:56 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all - new to this forum.

As I've just bought a shiny new Windows 11 m/c I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade my 'ol faithful PowerDVD 13 to the latest 22. Oh my....I hate it. Most of it I'm sure I can get used to, but the real let down for me is the media libary. All of the thumbnails now are portrait size which for be is a backward step but one I could live with if I could change the cover art. This is a breeze in '13' but doesn't seem to be an option in '22'. I am REALLY hoping that one of you helpful people are going to tell me I'm missing something and that it CAN be done!
Thanks in advance.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all - new to this forum.

As I've just bought a shiny new Windows 11 m/c I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade my 'ol faithful PowerDVD 13 to the latest 22. Oh my....I hate it. Most of it I'm sure I can get used to, but the real let down for me is the media libary. All of the thumbnails now are portrait size which for be is a backward step but one I could live with if I could change the cover art. This is a breeze in '13' but doesn't seem to be an option in '22'. I am REALLY hoping that one of you helpful people are going to tell me I'm missing something and that it CAN be done!
Thanks in advance.

The thumbnails of the video files in "Video" library are still in landscape size if you really want to browse them in this layout.
But, they are not customizable but auto selected from your videos.