Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
消えたタイムラインの再表示
mokkunis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2023 23:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector21 Ultra を使用しています。

タイムラインが通常連番になっているはずなのですが
1~3は表示されており、4~6が表示されません。
タイムラインを追加すると7~で作成されてしまい、4~6は存在しているようなのですが、画面上から見えなくなっています。

4~6にもスクリーンショットなどを配置しているため、それらを編集することもできずに困っております。

見えなくなっている4~6までを再表示させる方法をご存じの方がいたらご教示ください。

文字だけですと、わかりにくいためスクショ添付しました。
[Thumb - スクショ_PD.jpg]
 Filename
スクショ_PD.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
症状スクショ
 Filesize
115 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 29. 2023 21:14

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
There is the scroll bar that appears and the arrow heads to scroll up and down the timeline tracks on the extreme right if I placed extra tracks on the timeline and need to access them.

表示されるスクロールバーがあり、タイムラインに追加のトラックを配置してアクセスする必要がある場合、右端のタイムライントラックを上下にスクロールするための矢印が表示されます。
mokkunis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2023 23:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There is the scroll bar that appears and the arrow heads to scroll up and down the timeline tracks on the extreme right if I placed extra tracks on the timeline and need to access them.

表示されるスクロールバーがあり、タイムラインに追加のトラックを配置してアクセスする必要がある場合、右端のタイムライントラックを上下にスクロールするための矢印が表示されます。

回答ありがとうございます。
文字だけで分かりづらい部分があったかとおもうので、実際の画面の様子を添付しました。
タイムラインの4~6が欠番していると思います。

こちらの対処方法をご存じでしょうか。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I have never seen this issue in your attached screenshot and cannot duplicate it. No one else in this forum has responded. You need to contact Cyberlink Support and reference this thread so that they can see the screenshot. The solution may be a setting where they can advise on how to make those hidden tracks visible again.

添付のスクリーンショットでこの問題を見たことがなく、複製することはできません。このフォーラムの他の誰も応答していません。サイバーリンクサポートに連絡して、スクリーンショットを表示できるようにこのスレッドを参照する必要があります。解決策は、それらの隠されたトラックを再び表示する方法についてアドバイスできる設定かもしれません。