Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector iOS Has Features That PowerDirector Windows Doesn't???
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
There has been a bit of a trend at CuyberLink lately where a lot of their focus has been on the iOS app. I asked them about the new features being released on iOS vs Android a few weeks back and I was satisfied with their response which you can see below.

CyberLink Reply

CyberLink Reply

Since then CyberLink added a new Cutout tool to the iOS app which is not on Android AND it isn't even on Windows.

Many PowerDirector Windows users on my YouTube channel and social media pages are prety upset about this. They have been asking for a feature like this for years and have received nothing. The feeling is that the loyal customers who have been with PD for years on PC are now taking a back seat to iOS users. What are your thoughts? Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Maliek,

We have shared this post with our contacts at CyberLink. Thanks for posting.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Fred Rijckenberg [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Apeldoorn, The Netherlands Joined: Jun 08, 2014 05:41 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks Maliek,

We have shared this post with our contacts at CyberLink. Thanks for posting.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

But what is there aswer?

Regards,
Fred Rijckenberg