Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
360 jpg to 360 mp4 using tool "view designer"
TKCH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 21, 2022 04:53 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am new to powerdirector. What I am trying to do:

• I have a 360 jpg

• I want to export it as a 360 mp4 which has a rotation in it and zooms on a point of interest

• There's a tool in powerdirctor "view designer" which lets me do all I want but only in 16:9 view. As soon as I swich to 360 view the tool dissapears in the selection

• I tried to set all the key frames with the "view designer" in 16:9 view and export as 360 mp4. But then the mp4 is distorted

Any advice? Thanks.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You have to decide whether you want a normal 360 degree video or a guided video leading viewers around with your desired content. The latter will be 16:9 while the former will be 360 degrees.

The only way to impose your viewpoint in a 360 degree video is to place multiple copies of your JPG on the timeline and use the View Designer to set the desired area of focus. With a single JPG, you could try putting up graphics on the screen encouraging the viewer to follow them to each new section, but there's no guarantee every person will follow along