Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto Enhance
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
I wish the latest version of Powerdirector had the Auto Enhance feature. If it does, i cant seem to find it anywhere.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I wish the latest version of Powerdirector had the Auto Enhance feature. If it does, i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Are you by chance looking for the Fix / Enhance > Edge Enhancement in the Enhance group of items? Up until PD16 this was called Video Enhancement. It had a name change from "Video Enhancement" to "Edge Enhancement" but the functionality simply remained the same.

Jeff
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]

Are you by chance looking for the Fix / Enhance > Edge Enhancement in the Enhance group of items? Up until PD16 this was called Video Enhancement. It had a name change from "Video Enhancement" to "Edge Enhancement" but the functionality simply remained the same.

Jeff

I've tried using Edge Enhancement, but it seems like when i do, if i minimize it, then come back to it, the brightness changes for some reason.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've tried using Edge Enhancement, but it seems like when i do, if i minimize it, then come back to it, the brightness changes for some reason.

That appears to be a different issue than finding the Auto Enhancement.

Not sure what you really mean, it's hard to guess not knowing your exact setup, but possibly try changing display to RGB if you are using YUV as that can create such issue in PD depending on GPU configuration. Pref > Display YUV or RGB.

Jeff