Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable To Install PhotoDirector On PC
Norval [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2022 08:33 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Greetings to all, I am encountering a serious issue that I cant seem to solve it anymore. I recently tried to install PhotoDirector on my Windows 7 PC, but after completing the downloading process when I am trying to install this on my PC, I can't do this. Does anyone have any idea about how can I able to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
According to the specs, only the 64 bit version of Windows 7 is supported. You need to have more than 4 GB of ram in the pc to be assured that it is 64 bits.
Norval [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2022 08:33 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote According to the specs, only the 64 bit version of Windows 7 is supported. You need to have more than 4 GB of ram in the pc to be assured that it is 64 bits.

It's my 64-bit Windows 7 and 4GB Ram.
But anyway, I have resolved the issue. After posting the thread here, I started searching online and came across this useful guide. The tasks which I have done, first I run the program install and uninstall troubleshooter. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while installing this and working on it.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the feedback. Glad that you were able to troubleshoot the problems and being able to install PhotoDirector afterwards. Your posted guide may help others that have installation issues with any software.