Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SR Not Recognizing Resolution Change
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to record a game segment with SR. However, when I try, I get this message:

So I go into the game, reduce the video resolution and retry. Same problem. No matter where I set the resolution, SR doesn't seem to recognize the change, even if I close the app and restart it. I use SR all the time for other things without a problem. First time recording game footage.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Try using the Lock to App or Custom Size options
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Try using the Lock to App or Custom Size options
Already tried that. Nada.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Sounds like an issue for CL tech support. You can reach them here.

First make sure you have the latest version. Use the CL App Manager if you're using the subscription version of the app, or download the latest patch from here if you bought SR4 separately.

In the meantime, you should be able to record full screen and then crop out the unwanted content