Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
video won't download
Sandy22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 01, 2022 17:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi experts! Since the latest Powerdirector update 10.6.1 which I use on a chromebook it fails to download my video projects. It buffers up to 90% and then it kicks back to the project. I never had this with the previous PD version. There is enough free memory left on my chromebook so that shouldn't be the problem. Anyone an idea how to solve this? Thanks so much!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I assume you're trying to download from Google Drive, and not the Cyberlink Cloud. I have the same version on my Pixel 5 and don't see the issue with google Drive, but the only project I have for downloading is pretty small.

I would try the typical steps of uninstalling, rebooting then reinstalling the PD Mobiile app to see if that helps. If not, I think you should contact CL tech support