Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Subtitle Help for DVDs in PD18
popopplio [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 16, 2022 17:37 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Originally this was just supposed to be a question about if I could set subtitles for DVDs to start as off until manually activated (because right now they seem to always start with subtitles enabled even though they're all set to be togglable) but I came across another issue:

When I turn subtitles off from the setup menu on the DVD and then press play all the subtitles are only off for the first video but after that they turn on again. And also again they're all set to be togglable so... what do I do?

Also I know I've posted tons of questions in the past few weeks and I'm greateful for everyone who's been walking me through it, thank you all so much
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Originally this was just supposed to be a question about if I could set subtitles for DVDs to start as off until manually activated (because right now they seem to always start with subtitles enabled even though they're all set to be togglable) but I came across another issue:

When I turn subtitles off from the setup menu on the DVD and then press play all the subtitles are only off for the first video but after that they turn on again. And also again they're all set to be togglable so... what do I do?

Also I know I've posted tons of questions in the past few weeks and I'm greateful for everyone who's been walking me through it, thank you all so much

Hi,

No-one has picked this up, but I'm afraid I can't help either. It's been many years since I used the DVD function in depth (other than for any basic testing). In fact my current system has no burner/player installed at present.

I'm sure some other members will have experience but until they answer.......?

Sorry!

PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do