Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Big black frame around 16x9 video
Richard1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2007 18:09 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
PD 6- I burned a 16x9 video onto DVD and it played properly on my TVs. Then I deleted the program from my computer. Then I wanted to make more copies, so I captured from the DVD. When the captured clip thumbnail appeared in the "media room" it played properly in the preview window. However, when I dragged the clip into the timeline and then played it, the preview window snapped bigger and the video appeared inside it in 16x9 proportion but with a big black border all around it. WHAT THE HELL! Then when I burned it onto a DVD it showed up on my TVs WITH THE BIG BLACK BORDER AROUND IT! I didn't change any settings or preferences in between all these steps, and the thumbnail in the media window still plays properly. Can anybody make any sense out of that??!! Please let me know if you do, because I am CLIMBING THE WALLS OVER THIS! Thank you.