Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Short Cuts...
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Does anybody have a list of the keyboard short cuts of PD? Or there aren’t? I can’t found them..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 12. 2010 01:22

vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Try Shift-F12

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Very funny vn800rider. That was the first think i do about 3 months ago... If i ask its becouse is doesnt exist... If i press Shift-F12, the following message apears:

Hotkeys
CyberLink PowerDirector allows you to employ a number of hotkeys to make working with video quicker and easier. These hotkeys are organized by function and described below.

?
?
?
bellow its nothing... its a white blank page. So thats why im asking if any body knows about them. PD Manual is always Bad. It will be my big suggestion to next PD10 version.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Nicholas -

Shift + F12 takes you to the help file... If you go to Appendix > Hotkeys, you'll see them all listed.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 12. 2010 03:27

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Some time we have to shut or mouth off. The help apendix have it all. Thanks Tony.

Thats why the forum is for.

You must have 8 starts in your rank.. Thats why im a 3 star only Newbie. But Shift + F12 doenst work (at leas in my system)

Message send at 3:05AM (Cyberlink time: 0:2 your guys never sleep?

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jun 12. 2010 03:36

vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
As Tony says, the left hand pane has the drop down help for shortcuts.

Cheers
Adrian

EDIT
Oops too late, last again - just like cross country running at school.
[Thumb - hotkeys.png]
 Filename
hotkeys.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
27 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
516 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 12. 2010 03:31

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Thanks Tony.. you never sleep?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
No worries Nicholas...

Hey Adrian - you've reminded me of my own cross country (lack of) efforts at school. A good friend of mine, who was equally unfit, agreed that we'd cross the finish line together - that way neither of us would actually come last! Sadly, he couldn't run slow enough for me.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
vn800rider
[Post New]
At least you had a friend. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Good point to raise Nicolas,

For the shortcuts I use most frequently and I also cant be bothered to read the help section.... I look up the shortcut notation next to the selection in the Menu.

Directors Icon > Edit > Preferences and you'll see "Alt+C" is the shortcut on one's keyboard.

Ctrl+Shift+S brings up the Save as options.

Dafydd