Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What is YCMMirage.exe?
JASON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2010 15:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I found this program running in the background but I can't find any information on it anywhere. What is it and what exactly does it do?
Emma12345 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2010 22:03 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Customer,

YCMMirage.exe is a background process which will monitor if any AP is using our virtual driver.
Once it is detected, YCMMirage will launch YouCam, and then YouCam will provide and share the webcam video to client APs.
If you still need more info, feel free to contact with us.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
CyberLink Customer Service This is a text block that will be added to your message's end. Optional, limit of 255 chars
Robebabu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2011 06:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How is this program useful, and what can I do to stop it from running automatically after startup? Are there any disadvantages to disabling or removing this software?
QuitChoosingWhatWeWant [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2012 15:49 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How is this program useful, and what can I do to stop it from running automatically after startup? Are there any disadvantages to disabling or removing this software?

This is launched as a scheduled task, so open windows Control Panel, open Administrative Tools and open Task Scheduler. Left click once on Task Scheduler Library to highlight it and look for an entry called 'MirageAgent'. Left click this once to highlight it, then right click and select Disable. Restart the notebook for the change to take effect.

I dont get why answers cant be given...
james [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 15, 2016 02:49 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How is this program useful, and what can I do to stop it from running automatically after startup? Are there any disadvantages to disabling or removing this software?

== Solitairechamp - Free Download Klondike Classic Game Online ==