Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Support Tickets -- no notification of a response
SeptimusFry
Senior Member Location: Brittany, France Joined: Feb 02, 2008 12:43 Messages: 243 Offline
[Post New]
Ever since I have had occasion to raise a support ticket, I have never received a notification of a response being posted. Am I the only one, or is this a general problem?

Before someone tells me that my email is rejecting responses as junk etc. I can assure them that that is not possible.

The result of this is exemplified right now. I am trying to install Power2Go on my new computer using my original download and the PURCHASED licence code. It will not do so, so I raised a ST and a response came and 'timed out' without any notification. So I have to extend the ST, and in the meantime cannot get on with burning the DVD I really wanted to get done toot sweet. The ST did not touch on why I had the problem, but offered a window of opportunity to download the latest full version.

I added the request that the download opportunity be refreshed, and checked for a response directly and when it came it doesn't work. So I am now still waiting. The telephone service refused to discuss it with me as I am a UK customer and we are 'different', which is to say we are 2nd class citizens despite paying the same for the product.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 24. 2010 04:09

i7 980x; W7 Pro; 12GB; Nvidia GTX 285; 2x300G Velociraptors in Raid 0; 2x1.5TB Barracuda in Raid 1; 2TB WD Studio Ed.II (eSATA); NEC SpectraView Reference 2690 + MultiSync EA232
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Denbigh,
I'll deal with both if you can provide me with the following:
1. Support ticket reference numbers.
2. Power2Go purchase info.
3. Your email address (again)

I suspect you've already been out sailing... beautiful weather.

I'm tempted to get out and go - tides and boat club membership, so wait for me!!

Dafydd
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Denbigh,

And I am certain that your new computer, if anything like you were thinking about earlier is a bonifide ROCKET!!

Welcome back,

Kevin
Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.