Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Green line at bottom when using Fix/Enhance
Aeropars [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 10, 2010 15:33 Messages: 65 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I'm on the last week of my trial (for the 3rd time after 2 formats!) and I have almost got everything sussed which will make me part with my hard earned cash.

After a render using the fix/enhance options (lighting adjustment and video denoise) I have a green bar at the bottom of the video. This green bar only shows where there has been some fix/enhance options set and goes away when the video switches to a clip which has not be altered using this method. It wasn't present on other trials where the version was older than the one I am running now (currently on 250.

A screenshot of the problem is attached.

I am encoding to HD Mpeg although I havent tried any other formats.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this? I'm anxious to get this fixed before I buy so I know that the product will do the job i want it to.

I'm running a 3ghz Pentiumwith 4gb RAM and an Nvidia Geforce 8800gt on Windows 7 Pro x64

[Thumb - Capture.JPG]
 Filename
Capture.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
96 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
139 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2010 15:57

Aeropars [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just done some testing and it doesnt happen with an AVCHD video. Any idea why this is? MY source video is AVCHD but I want to output to MPEG ideally.
elbraddo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2010 11:10 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
I had similar problem...

see thread

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/10978.page

PD8, Build 2704.
i7 860 2.8 Ghz, 4G RAM,
Palit brand 9800GT GPU
Win7 - 64bit.
Camera: Panasonic HDC-TM10 - outputs mts files.
Aeropars [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the repely. So i guess there's no current fix for this, only a workaround?