Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
IPersistStream No Longer Supported
Jacques Wagner [Avatar]
Newbie Location: South Africa Joined: Jun 28, 2008 00:29 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I have a Sony DCR-PC330E HandyCam, I recently upgraded from Power Director 7 to 8 Ultra. When I now try to capture video from my handycam via firewire, it comes up with an error message that says DirectVobSub: IPersistStream is no longer supported.

I installed the latest upgrade to version 2704, but the problem still persists.

Can anybody help me so I can capture DV Video again?

Thanks guys and gals It's Better To Have And Not Need, Than To Need And Not Have
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I don't have an answer for you, but I just used a borrowed Sony HandyCam two weeks ago to capture some video, so there should be a fix for you if anyone knows what happened. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
I believe DirectVobSub is a filter and should be removed, if you cannot locate it, download Direct Show Filter Manager, this should be able to locate it and you can then delete it

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots