Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Cannot Process My Order?
Phillip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2010 18:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I have made about 12 attempts to order PowerDVD 10. For some reason the system cancells my orders. Is there some special ultra way to fill out their order forms I don't know about? I find it incredible that although I am chasing them and throwing my money at them, they are unable to process their own order system. I have suggested that they bypass their system and process my order by hand, but I think the system blocks that message. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
Phillip
David_H [Avatar]
Member Location: U.S. Joined: Jan 08, 2009 16:19 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Phillip,

There are a variety of things that can cause the behavior you've described. It could be a browser issue. If it is, then restart your computer and try using a different web browser to place the order. It could also be a security issue. If it is, then you may need to give cyberlink.com higher privileges.

If these suggestions don't help, then you should try contacting CyberLink's Sales group via Customer Service. They have a webform here: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/company/cyberlink-offices-contact-sales.do

Kind regards, David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 12. 2010 13:28

Phillip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2010 18:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
You may be onto something David. The problem is that I don't know what else to do to get this order completed. Is it possible to direct this order to another destination to get it completed? :
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
If you contact support as directed by David then an alternative may be made available to you.

Dafydd
[Moderator]
JAPoster [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 12, 2011 22:48 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
It is still happening... I tried to grab PowerDVD 10 ultra mark2 before the sale ended but it never processes orders.

Just posting this so cyberlink can know that their payment processor is still foo-bared.

I have moved to another companies product (and saved around 30 bucks even off the sale price).

Cyberlink - running a sale that noone can order is bad for your business.

stoiang40 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2011 15:21 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problems purchasing Power DVD 10. I have placed the order more than a week ago, and made the payment the same day at the bank. The bank confirmed a few days later that the money was transferred to Global Collect BV.
For 10 days the status of my order was showing "Order Pending Payment" (or something like this), then today the order disappered (it shows "No Orders").
What happened to my order, and where is my money?

Gabriel