Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Add to playlist or new playlist while video is playing
Wolf2013 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2010 12:58 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All,

As the title does say it already, does anyone has a solution, workaround fore this?

I have (legally) collected a pretty good collection with music video and other clips.

What I would like to to:
A folder has an x-amount of videos/clips. While they're playing, I would like to add some of them to a "Best of" or similar playlist.
Because you cannot have PDVD running twice at the same time, any idea how this can be done?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
No, I don't think so. When playing videos, all the controls available are video playback related. Maybe if you create the playlist outside of Powerdvd, and then add videos to that playlist?

Check the help about the supported paylists:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdvd/22/pc-mode/enu/04_07_03_importing-playlists.html

Dave