Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
is PD365 slower than Power Director 18 ?
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I have the PD 18 that I purchased and I have PD365 and it seems like the PD 18 is faster at rendering even though I did optimize process

I have the Nvidia 3090 Ti which is one of the highest end graphics cards out there as well

have others noticed PD365 being slower ?
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have the PD 18 that I purchased and I have PD365 and it seems like the PD 18 is faster at rendering even though I did optimize process

I have the Nvidia 3090 Ti which is one of the highest end graphics cards out there as well

have others noticed PD365 being slower ?

I didn't notice there are any apparent slower condition in the new powerdirector version when I'm exporting projects.
There might be no significant rendering speed improvement but lots of new editing features for titles and stock content support are the hinge in the new powerdirector version.

You may also contact cyberlink support to check what was going on for your project if the rendering speed is largely different between powerdirecotr 18 and new version.