Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
720p limit
Vdanny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2022 21:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I am using PowerDirector mobile with a Lenovo Chromebook 10e. Although the chipset supports full HD I seem to be limited to a maximum render output of 720p. Anyone have an idea how this can be overcome? Thanks!
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,
I am using PowerDirector mobile with a Lenovo Chromebook 10e. Although the chipset supports full HD I seem to be limited to a maximum render output of 720p. Anyone have an idea how this can be overcome? Thanks!

Hi,

The app configuration does depend on hardware and OS so unless anyone has the same setup, you might wait a while for an answer. You could raise a support ticket and see if they confirm the limitation or not? Link is in the signature below.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Vdanny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2022 21:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

The app configuration does depend on hardware and OS so unless anyone has the same setup, you might wait a while for an answer. You could raise a support ticket and see if they confirm the limitation or not? Link is in the signature below.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thanks for your message. I tried to edit the video using KineMaster with the same tablet and was able to render in full 1080p. The 720p limit doesn't apoear to be due to a limitation of the hardware.