Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Save animation
Lunau [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2022 08:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I would like to be able to save the animation work inside PhD, so I can open the same file/project and continue to work with the same photo.

I don't mean save as a gif or movie, but in the PhD format with the possibilities to edit and save a project in progress.

I have tried to save "as project", but when I open the ----.PhD file, the animation work does not come up....only the photo itself.

Could do with some help - thanks!
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Can you provide us with more information about which features you are using? If you are creating animations in the Guided module, they can't be saved in a project file for future editing as far as I know. You'll notice that you are asked to save as for most of the Guided features, i.e. creating a new photo file.

But please share exactly what you're trying to do, and we'll look into it.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
Lunau [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Can you provide us with more information about which features you are using? If you are creating animations in the Guided module, they can't be saved in a project file for future editing as far as I know. You'll notice that you are asked to save as for most of the Guided features, i.e. creating a new photo file.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Yes, I wanted to save animation in the Guided module. And be able to open the same animation later to work on it again.

Thanks for your reply.

Not the best for my way of working, that this is not a possibility. No project of mine is just "one-lucky-punch" and most things need ajustemenst.
Lunau [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Yes, I wanted to save animation in the Guided module. And be able to open the same animation later to work on it again.

Thanks for your reply.

Not the best for my way of working, that this is not a possibility. No project of mine is just "one-lucky-punch" and most things need ajustemenst.