Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD7 will not burn disc
[Post New]
Ok I've done this a few times now and can't get PD7 to burn a disc with no menus from a movie created from std def tape.
I created the movie in EDIT and then tried to burn directly in CREATE DISC but it stops at 10% and a box comes up saying PD has stopped working - you will need to close the program down.
So you close down and then your disc is locked in the tray with no way at all of getting it out without switching the computer off and then on again. As I speak the disc is tuck in the tray. No, i just got it to come out! It is a Verbatim +R.

However, If I create an MPEG2 file and use either PD7 or Windows Media Player, it will burn ok.

I haven't burnt a DVD for quite some time but I've had this problem before. I think I was told then to remove Nero from my startup menu which I did. Still the same now though. I searched for answers on the forum and come up with a variety of suggestions.

I am using Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

Any ideas please?

Phil
Tell the truth - but gently.

PD14 Ultra
i5-6600K OC CPU, Asus Z170-P Motherboard, 4G Asus GeForce GTX 960, 240GB SSD, 1 x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 1TB SSD external backup HDD, 8GB RAM