Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Since this is seemingly being ignore in the other forum
[Post New]
I will re-post it here for your viewing pleasure.

PowerDVD 9 Ultra
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
intel Core i7 920
6GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz RAM
More hard drive space than I know what to do with
nVidia GeForce GTX 285 1GB Edition (eVGA if it matters to you)

PowerDVD 9 likes to show me a small screen when I insert a Blu-Ray disc. This small screen has a progressbar on it which goes to 99% and stops (it says "Loading Disc..."). It never gets any further. It does this over and over.

PDVD9 then proceeds to freeze up and must be killed via task manager. I have to repeat this process over and over until the disc finally finishes loading and I can actually watch the movie. It happens on EVERY movie.

As a note, this does not happen with any other product (ArcSoft's solution loads fine). This needs to be looked into NOW, as it has been happening since I "upgraded" to version 9.

Get on the ball here, CyberLink. You guys are seriously slacking when it comes to stuff like this. It is getting really, really old. Especially considering what it costs to buy this software.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

please check your PowerDVD Version and use latest patch:

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html

BR
Michael
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan