Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Mixer on entire movie?
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Probably a FAQ but can't find an answer to this...

I want to change the audio level of the entire movie, not clip by clip.
Is this possible?

If I select all and then enter the Audio Mixer window and change the "Video" level down to 20%, it affects only the clip I'm currently on.

Any way to do this for each clip all at once?

Thanks for any help. __________________
Steve JORDI
Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Does this one help?

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/9893.page

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Adrian,

Quote: Does this one help?

No it doesn't. It is for the music track, not the video audio track. I tried to adjust the horizontal bar in the video track itself by selecting all clips, but no luck.

And the horizontal bar is not in the Audio Mixer window, only in the video track, isn't it? __________________
Steve JORDI
Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA
sjordi
[Post New]
Ah I saw it... You're right...
it's the horizontal switch that acts on the entire selection...

That did it... Thanks for your help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10. 2010 09:09

Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Steve,
The horizontal slider seems to alter the video audio levels for all clips for me although it has some constraints on how it actually operates with waveforms that have audio adjustments already made.

Cheers
Adrian

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Or:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/9621.page#44745

Dafydd
[Moderator]
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd - we were just doing the same thing at the same time!
[Thumb - Horizontal_Slider.jpg]
 Filename
Horizontal_Slider.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
99 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
138 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Without any prejudice, I think mine is better looking.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/9621.page#44745
What I have been trying to do is put all image tutorial/instructions under one heading as a Announcement. I would be pleased Tony, if you added a few too. The aim is simply to have a place for newbies to look at and a place we can reference back to - all to do without searching or repeating instructions.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10. 2010 14:27