Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio quality correction
glynd [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2009 07:50 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I am looking for advice here.
We recorded a lot of video with lights a decent camera and a mic that clips behind the ear. Unfortunately some of the audio (voice only) is not as good as we wanted it.
The question I have is how can it be fixed to get rid of some hiss and crackles plus making the volume more uniform (some sections the volume drops quite considerably).
Can someone suggest software to easily do this (we are not sound engineers and don't understand the intricacies) or is there a service avail to do something like this?
Ot am I being stupid?
All help gratefully accepted.
Cheers Glyn
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I use Audacity for audio editing. It is free and not very hard to learn. Extract the audio from you video. Edit it and import it back to PD. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM