Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Custom Titles Stored Where?
Readyrob1957
Newbie Location: San Diego, CA Joined: Dec 09, 2016 12:17 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to PD 16 from PD 15 and when I did, I no longer have my custom titles. Can someone tell me where these are stored so I can retrieve them and add them to the new PD 16?
 Filename
Rob DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
76 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
216 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13. 2017 14:29

"I believe everything's gonna be alright."
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I recently upgraded to PD 16 from PD 15 and when I did, I no longer have my custom titles. Can someone tell me where these are stored so I can retrieve them and add them to the new PD 16?

look in:

..users\(your-id)\documents\cyberlink\Powerdirector\15.0\My Titles

you should see one or more folders with in each the files that belong to a customed title.

But also look at your settings, or maybe even the way yoiu have updated, installed PD 16, because when I open version 16 it also displays the titles from version 15, without any extra efforts.

also note that in each 15 and 16 the title folders start new with 000, if you for the "trick" to copy the 15 titles into the 16.0 directory they may overwrite the titles already in there. I think assigning a new (sequence) number should do the trick