Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, problem resolved; cyberlink gave me a previous install version so it was possible to update it.
I don't understand why not to give the customer a full install version that require only to put in previous and new serial number: in that way ther should be no need to start an irritating series of help request.
I'm a long time customer that has ever purchased your product online.
Please, cyberlink people, read this suggestion.
Quote: Hi,
please contact the Support Team, they will be able to assist you to workaround your problem

br
Michael

Done yesterday, but no answer until now.
Thank you
Hi.
Just purchsed powerdvd 12 ultra upgrade.
I have powerdvd since version 5 and since then all other versions purchased as upgrade.
But, now on windows 8 64bit it is impossible to install version 5 so i don't know how to install version 12.
Please, help me.
Hi.
Please, tell me how to automatically size the powerdvd window to 100% of video size.
I mean something like windows media player where it is available a menu right clicking the video where you can size to full video frame (video -> 100%).
Go to: