Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is anyone using the Intel i3 Clarkdale processor and watching Blu-ray? When I try it with PDVD 10 I get a black screen when fast forwarding. It blanks with a disc or the blu-ray copied to the hard disc. The picture is fine with a DVD.

I updated my Intel HD graphics to the latest 2104 and it does nothing to help. I would like to buy this program, but this is unacceptable. My trial expires in two days. Can anyone help?

Windows 7 32 bit
ASUS P7H55D-M EVO motherboard
i3-530 CPU
Crucial 4 G RAM
Lite On iHES208 Bluray reader DVD writer
Samsung Spinpoint 1 T Hard Drive
Avermedia AverTV HD Duet Tuner
Haupauge 1800 Tuner
Silverstone GD04B Case
Logitech DiNovo Mini Keypad
URC MX800 Remote

I updated the Intel HD graphics to the latest version 2104. This does nothing to help. As soon as I hit fast forward or rewind the screen blanks. I would like to buy PowerDVD but this is too much of a problem. My trial period ends in two days. Does anyone have a solution?
Is anyone using the Intel i3 Clarkdale processor and watching Blu-ray? When I try it with PDVD 10 I get a black screen when fast forwarding. It blanks with a disc or the blu-ray copied to the hard disc. The picture is fine with a DVD.

Windows 7 32 bit
i3-530 CPU
Crucial 4 G RAM
Haupauge 1800 Tuner
Silverstone GD04B Case
URC MX800 Remote

Bump
So, ..... Any answers? Anybody else with intel i3 clarkdale PCs that have video when fast forwarding Blurays? I get video when fast forwarding DVDs.
CyberLink.1516(Trial)_DVD100209-06
I am testing it to see if I like it.
It does not show video during fast forward on "District 9" bluray disc, "Taking Woodstock" Bluray disc.
When I fast forward or rewind, all I get is a black screen. This has been brought up before. Is Cyberlink aware of this problem? It appears to be related to the Intel Clarkdale configuration.

Windows 7 32 bit
i3-530 CPU
Crucial 4 G RAM
Haupauge 1800 Tuner
Silverstone GD04B Case
URC MX800 Remote
I'm not using a mouse, just a remote and W7 MC. How about this mkv file? How do I watch it with just the picture, nothing else showing?
When I fast forward through a blu ray, there is no picture. It's impossible to tell when to stop.
I tried. It doesn't give me the menu. no way to skip previews that I can find.
I just downloaded PDVD 10. How do I skip the previews when I watch a Blu ray? I bring up the PDVD menu and click on popup but I can't see anyway to get to to the Blu ray menu? Also, I tried watching an MKV, but I can't get all the Pdvd menu items to go away so all I see is the picture.
Go to: