Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
anyone?? im sure its something simple like renaming a file or something to point to dlp tab to activate it been waiting patiently for 2 days...... want to buy this but if i cant get the 3d to work for my tv i cant see the point and cuda is amazing for some dvds felt like i was watching a 720p or up res on some dvds but 3d will seal the deal for me.
intel core i7 920 @2.67Ghz
285 gtx evga graphics card 2 in sli, disabled for now just for this so running on one.
windows 7 64bit 6gigs of memory
mitsubishi 82in dlp tv model M82737
2 blu ray readers (LG) intalled one is a burner (liteon)
and 2 virtual otical drives(alcohol 120)

edit: on trial version also

updated to latest drivers for graphics card and stereo 3d drivers 5 days ago from this post.

everything works fine even cuda but my 3d nvida glasses wont work with the 3d ready hdtv tab it goes into 3d but wont activate my glasses.... however it will activate my glasses using the 120hz sequential tab but it looks terrible plus im on a dlp not lcd which uses 60hz for my 3d vision anyway. how can i get my 3d nvidia glasses to work using this software under the 3d tab for hdtv ready one?
Go to: