Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I got PowerDVD 12 And a bluray drive, I have a HD tv connected though HDMI port, and a HD Benq q monitor connected through DVI port. PowerDVD 10,11 work but why not on PowerDVD 12 ?
Thanks for all you help but what i did is go into device manager and then the sound settings ticked a few settings and now all works fine thanks.
my sound comes from on board using realtek high definition audio.
driver is version 2.45 and that the new version this month.
i tried change to 6 speakers, get sound out of my pc speakers but none out tv.
was wonding if using dvi port would make any difference.
my tv is dolby and does recive sound through power dvd music so what do i need to do to get movie sounds throught hdmi
have put Powerdvd 10 in music mode and that puts sound through my hd tv so its only when i play a movie it only does sound.
here try again
but i think i ment to say S/PDIF on video card and motherboard
it could be the S/PDIF that connects my video card to mother board yo carry sound to hdmi thats prob why you couldnt get how i was connecting.
hi i can understand what you saying but the i can explain it is set up is.
hdmi of video card Nvadia 9500gt to hdmi HD tv socket
my video card is connected to a small 2-way s/pdid socket from card to mother board this puts sound though the HMDI port of video card.
i know it works as i play music when tv is on and it comes throught tv it didnt when the litte 2-way connectg was not there.
also i notice when dvd/blu ray comes to the menu screen sound will work till the film starts.
not sure how i can explain more.
is tis it
Where do i get that from i have my diver up to date as i get email from nvidia when new driver arrives.
using HDMI to HMDI
S/PDIP on mother board is connected to my graphic card so that makes the sound go though the hmdi port witch works for pc sounds and media player.
tried all S/PDIP options
hi HMDI graphic out conected to samsung HMDI in.
using sound from tv and nothing
S/PDIP solected on power dvd witch ment push though HMDI
just tryed again noticed that i get sound from dvd/bluray film menu select but not when film plays.
Hi i have set up my graphic card to use the hndi out and to use sound out of this to using the S/PDIP connection.
my card is Nvidia 9500gt
using windows 7
power dvd 10
my sound will work when i play music in media player though my hd tv.
so i know i set all up ok.
but when i use powerdvd through hmdi and select S/pdip i get a picture but no sound thoutgh hd tv.
so does and 1 how this can be solved please.
Go to: