Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Allain,

Thank you for your reply......I'm thinking that might have been something I DID NOT DO!

It was sometime ago actually and fortunately, the Projects were completed and Packed so I don't think I have lost much. Thank goodness.

All the best

Darcy13
Hi all,

A while ago I Backed up files (Cyberlink + PD) to an xternal drive, prior to having PC cleaned (wiped). I now seem unable to return the saved files to PD 8 10m or 14.

Could someone please advise

Thank you

Darcy13
Thank you Carl.
What I really want to do,if possible, is to eliminate the black bars, without changing Ratio in a VERTICALLY TAKEN frame?
I have tried it by changing pic to .png format and using over an image. Trouble there is that the image pop''s into background, like magic. What I'd like to do is phase/fade it in gradually?
Is there another way to avoid black bars with vertical photo,without changing AR
Darcy13
Hi,

Is there someway that I can eliminate black edges on a picture and retain all of the main picture? Like block out the black "letter box" side parts and remain with main pic?

Many thanks .....Darcy13
HI,

Moveing clips in timeline I choose the option "Insert = move clips" unfortunatel, all clips after selected clip for removal, move right leaving a space where original clip was? Am I doing something wrong here/

I have found the only way I seem to be able to move selected clip omn timeline, without leaving a gap, where it was ,is to "cut" + then past?

Thanks for help.......darcy13
Thank you all very much. Problem solved!
D'Arcy 13
Good Morning all,

I have a problem with Magic motion tool. In fact,on the magic tools listings the following are all "greyed out": Magic Fix / MOTION /Cut / Style. Is there some key I should use to unlock theses tools? Particularly Magic Motion to use onmy stills.

Darcy
Hi Everyone

In PD 14 Bw grateful if someone could explain how to use "Keyframe Setting" clip attributes?

I understand what "position" is,,but how does it work? I get Ht & W OK, Opacity & Rotation. When might I need to consider "Maintain Aspect Ratio?" As for "Freeform..not a chance!!

Are there any Tutorials on these aspects please

Thak you........Darcy
Hi all,

Am getting into PD 14 and well pleased...thank you all for your guidence

Probably "old hat" to many members, but by chance I came across an unwanted display screen which I now use, extended, duplicated whatever, from my Laptop. Absolutely amazingly helpful. I can now study the great Tutorials available and work on my prokjects at the same time....Fantastic!

Darcy
Hi,

I know that somewhere in PD 14 there are a few Backgroun clip? Could someone tell me wher please?

I have made some background pics/clips of my own but cannot work out HOW to get them into PD14?

Thanks.Darcy
Jirka & Playsound,
Thank you both for your advice. Have now found and copied the titles I was looking for.
Darcy
Hello,

Over the years I have installed PD 8 9 11 and now 14. During the period I downloaded a number of Titles into the above programmes. Could someone please advise as to HOW I can import and get previous,downled Title into PD14?

Thanks...................Darcy
Good morning,

Thanks very much for your help. Very helpful and lot's to look up?
I think I did attempt a reply earlier ? I apologise for delay in replies. The http links given will not LINK to the Forum on my PC? Queried this with Cyberlink/
However, links in email on my tablet do which is good.

Darcy
Hi,

over the years have found and enjoyed, many Tutorials from Cyberlink/PD for creating movies?

I am now also interesred in creating slide shows. Would be great if someone could direct me to Tutorials to help me achieve things like: Selecting a face from a croen, being able to use Effects correctly,WITH stills. I have spent many hours tred to use, for example "Creating Censor Blur Tutorial (thank you Tony & Cranston), but with STILLS I cannot find Keyframe to manipulate effect!

Be grateful if someone could direct me towards Cuthom Slideshow creation & possible effects.....

Most tutorials ony use inbuilt ideas eg Theme Designer,Express Project etc. There must be more options?

Thanks everyone Darcy13
Last used PD 11 long time ago.....forgotten most of info learnt (?) over those years. Director Zone used to link straight into many wonderful Tutorials by PDToots and colleagues

How do i get Pressing the Power Director button..top right. All that seems to happen now is that I am directed, every time to either buy or register with PD? Where is the link to Tutorials etc.gone, that used to be with PD 11?

Thanks for your advice

Darcy13
How is it best to prepare for creating first project and saving same to file
Hi stevek,
I have tried burning to folder, in both PD11 andPD8. Guess what? Yes, no problems with PD 8, worked well as it always has done....PD11, not a chance.
it does seem odd that the new PD 11 is ubreliable..begin to wonder why I graded up.
Now I continue with projects in PD 8.If I need a little extra, which may be in 11 I finish my project in PD 8, re-call to PD 11 and add bits.....render project and then open rendered project from PD11 INTO PD8 for purpose of burning to disc!, Pretty sad really.
Thanks very much for your suggestions. There maybe other members with a similar problem? REALLY GLAD I HELD ON ON TO PD8
Darcy
.....pressed wrong key there!!! Part 2..creating sub- folders within the Master Project folder.....Have you had any experience with this?

Thanks for the mail....Happy editing..................Darcy13
Hello stevek,

Attached dx file as advised, Sorry about that couldn't see attachments!

Unfortunately I have removed a lot of material used in original project. However, as the project was a mixture of item,, stills, rendered & new clips, I have been able to re-create two thirds of it, with original material.

After re-creating project (same material), it rendered OK. I tried "Create disk",menues etc. tried to burn in PD 11 WITHOUT SUCCESS..Error code:...[b] eA0000006 "Possible causes 'muxer gets incorrect bit rate".

There is obviously a reason for it but to me it seems ridiculous that I am unable to use PD11 project material in PD8 (and I "graded up!!" ) ....Useing the rendered copy of my project and adding a few bits extra I created Project in PD8 and it Burned A1 OK, to disk in 22minutes?

I do therefore have a means of burning future projects in PD 8 which unfortunately will not accept Projects created in PD 11?? Something very wrong there,

Also attached DxDiag file here.

I would be grateful for any guidance you can give ....Thanks for your time............Darcy
Hello stevek,

Attached dx file as advised, Sorry about that couldn't see attachments!

Unfortunately I have removed a lot of material used in original project. However, as the project was a mixture of item,, stills, rendered & new clips, I have been able to re-create two thirds of it, with original material.

After re-creating project (same material), it rendered OK. I tried "Create disk",menues etc. tried to burn in PD 11 WITHOUT SUCCESS..Error code:...[b] eA0000006 "Possible causes 'muxer gets incorrect bit rate".

There is obviously a reason for it but to me it seems rediculous that I am unable to use PD11 project material in PD8 (and I "graded up!!" ) ....Useing the rendered copy of my project and adding a few bits extra I created Project in PD8 and it Burned A1 OK, to disk in 22minutes?

I do therefore have a means of burning future projects in PD 8 which unfortunately will not accept Projects created in PD 11?? Something very wrong there,

I would be grateful for any guidance you can give ....Thanks for your time............Darcy
Go to: