Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the tip on the Dell XPS 420 firmware. I tried to run it, but it says that there is no disk detected that needs updating. I'm using an external Buffalo Mediastation Blu-ray drive (http://www.buffalotech.com/products/optical-drives/mediastation/mediastation-8x-external-blu-ray-writer/) , not anything from Dell - that probably explains why the Dell firmware update didn't do anything.

Any further ideas?
I'm seeing this problem too, with a clean install of PowerDVD 9.0.2320. I have a Dell XPS 420, Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, no firewall or anti-virus activated.

I've been testing with the Harry Potter 6 blu-ray disc - I can get about halfway through the movie with no problem, but then at the same scene every time I start to see pixelation, then eventually I get this pop up:

AACS License Key Update
An important component of CyberLink PowerDVD requires periodic updates. New movies may not play back if the component is not updated now. Would you like to update now? - (Error Code = 0021) Yes / No.

Choosing Yes doesn't do anything noticeable - the program restarts at the beginning of the movie, but once I jump to that chapter and start to watch the issue happens again.

Go to: