Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've gone with a different package and recommend all my collogues and friends to look for alternative packages too. Much better products out there with much better support.
Thanks for the comment. The numbers have been checked and rechecked. All original software and the serial number is printed on the packaging. I will take your advice and contact support.

Thanks
When I try to register PowerDVD9 on my Vista home premium 64 bit. I get the following error: Your activation key is incorrect. Please try again. (0x80ab0005).

I have read the forums and as far as i could spot the only real advice other than my version of the software not being 64 bit friendly is to ad "203.73.94.101 activation.gocyberlink.com" to the host file. which i've done.

Please help. This is very frustrating having problems like this with original software.
Go to: