Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Every time I copy a track from track 1 and copy to track 2 it affects the timeline and the video in track 1. Is there anyway to paste the clip from track 1 to track 2 without affecting anything is track 1? Hope that made sense : /
That sounds like what I want. I'll give it a shot later today. Thanks!!!!
I see that the acceptable bitrate range doesn't go below 6000 kbps when exporting a 720P MP4 Video. Has anyone figured out on how to get a lower bitrate? I always thought I got acceptable image quality with a 3-4000 kbps bitrate at 720p. I would like to be efficient as possible when it comes to space and this would help...
Is there anyway to do simple cuts and just export the file as is...without re-encoding the file?
That sucks. I just bought this with the hope I'd be able to get some better performance with my ATI 4870. Lets keep this going til we get an answer.
Just wondering how much of a difference you see...
Go to: