Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ynotfish, thanks for your reply when I said above I was new to video editing what I meant was this is my first attempt lol.

problem I have is that on some cctv footage I need to mask up to five different people to protect their identities is there a way that I can save the clip once I have applied a Blur etc and then reload it to appy another blur and so on? think I've got the hang of keyframes now
Neil, ive tried making the tracking box all sizes is there any way of actually slowing the tracking down when you hit the tracking button, I think its struggling because when you hit the tracking button the video clip looks like its on fast forward!
Thanks.
Hi Im new to video editing and this forum so apologies if ive not posted in the correct part of the forum, my background is in security and a client of my has asked me to blur out some faces in a video clip etc.

I have purchased a 3mth subscribtion to power director 14 suite prior to purchase i looked at the comparisons table and the version i purchased had all the tick so i assumed this version to be the most complete?

Having tried using the motion tracker feature i find it consistantly loses tracking of the image selected, ive tried different target sizes and watched most of the vids on utube and here, is there a way to slow down the tracker preview? im hoping this will make it more stable, also ive seen the video that was posted by Ynotfish and in the video in the modify tab by the time line there is a motion tab which is used to correct the tracking I cant seem to find this ?

Anyone have any suggestions as i need to blur out several faces, within a single cctv video clip, thanks in advance.
Go to: