Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Perhaps this information has some relevance: In full screen the PhD6's appearance have no problem, but when not in full screen, the PhD6 displays a strange white line at the top edge of the window, as if the form (dark gray or black lead) was cutted. It is a small strip with 2 or 3 mm.

My version (x64) is 6.0.6225.0 (the last one), running on Windows 10 Pro x64 (10240).
I have exactly the same problem on PhD6 x64 and Windows 10 Pro x64. Top menu bar (File, Edit, Photo, View and Help) blinks on click and don't open. On Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, the PhD5/6 works fine.

Although the Windows 10 has his problems, and are many, perhaps this specific problem isn't related to new OS only, since the PH6 is the only tool with such issue (at least that I know).

Button's pop-up menus like zoom, share, customize toolbar, import, etc. are working fine. The problem is only in the top menu bar.
Go to: