Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all.
I got a new computer and I can't figure out where to download PD 16 that I had purchased a few years ago. I saved the links in my email but now it says they are no longer valid. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Quote Hi. I'm completely computer illiterate and do not
understand the system requirements for running PD 16. Could someone PLEASE tell me if my computer is compatible with PD 16 (before I waste my money)?
Thank you so much!

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Microprocessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

System Memory: 8GB

Memory Slot 1: 8GB
ELPIDA 1600MHz

System Board: 1963 KBC Version 93.52

System BIOS: F.67

Graphic Device 1: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Version: 23.21.13.8912 (3/7/201

Graphic Device 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Current Resolution: 1366 x 768

Refresh Rate: 59

Version: 20.19.15.4531 (9/29/2016)

Graphics Memory: 4,021 MB

Aero Status: Enabled

Looks good. Give it a try by downloading a trial version.

Thanks. Good idea.
Hi. I'm completely computer illiterate and do not
understand the system requirements for running PD 16. Could someone PLEASE tell me if my computer is compatible with PD 16 (before I waste my money)?
Thank you so much!

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Microprocessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

System Memory: 8GB

Memory Slot 1: 8GB
ELPIDA 1600MHz

System Board: 1963 KBC Version 93.52

System BIOS: F.67

Graphic Device 1: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Version: 23.21.13.8912 (3/7/201

Graphic Device 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Current Resolution: 1366 x 768

Refresh Rate: 59

Version: 20.19.15.4531 (9/29/2016)

Graphics Memory: 4,021 MB

Aero Status: Enabled
<p style="margin: 0px;">Is there a way to change the dimension settings in order
to edit vertically (1080 x 1920)?
Quote The limited screenshot you supplied indicates that you have a laptop with nvidia graphics. Saw your new post. It is doubtful that you could use the Titler Pro in the past as the drivers for the nvidia graphics do not allow it to be used in Windows 10. Titler Pro then does not work in this laptop.

Will refrain from responding to your new post. Will not ask for a DxDiag.txt. Will let others respond to your new post. Think that you need to buy a different computer like one with AMD graphics.

Oh, man. So are you saying that because I updated my computer to Windows 10, that I won't be able to use the Titler program any more? That's horrible. I never would have went with the upgrade, because it was working fine before. I also noticed that I can no longer play blu-ray on my computer. I hate microsoft!
I'm having issues with PDR14 and the titler pro. Was wondering if I should upgrade, and if there was a different titles program?
Quote I beleive it requires an Nvidia or Amd video card to work. If you have such video card then try enabling Hardware Acceleration in the preferences.

I'm sorry, I'm not good with computers. Does this seem like I have the right card?
Hello. I haven't used my Power Director 14 in several months. When I opened it today and tried to use the Titler Pro 1.0 I got the following message, "ERROR: Titler Pro cannot run due to low GPU capabilities. The graphics card GPU is insufficient to run Titler Pro." Last time I used this program it worked fine. Does anyone what changed, and can it be fixed? Thank you.
Hi All,

I was wondering if I can add hyperlinks to a video I'm editing?

Thanks.
Hi All,

It's been well over a year since I used PD, but the program continued to update. I recently went into the program and couldn't find most of the features that were there the last time I used it. For instance, I couldn't set up a simple pan of a photo or adjust the panning speed.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Is there a way to reinstall a previous more user friendly PD? Or do I need to study a brand new user manual?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
OMG. Thank you. I never understood what that "remaining" was for.
Hello. When producing your video to computer as a file, is there anyway to know how large the file will be before producing it? I thought I remember an older version of PD showed you.

Thanks!
Has anyone used CD3 to create a lightsaber effect?
I've also noticed that when I preview video from the Library window the image is much smoother than when I play video from the Timeline.
Hi guys, the boat.wmv works perfectly. The video I'm working with is AVCHD Video (.mts) at 1920x1080. I'm previewing it on "normal preview resolution". I noticed that it acts up when playing clips that have Titler Pro 1.0 attached. The lag almost disappears when I removes titles.
Dafydd, this is all Greek to me. How do I "allocate resources"? The program had been running fine.
Thanks Buckles, but that was one of the first things I tried.
In the preview window the video will freeze or get choppy and the audio continues to play. I had this problem before on an older version and there was a patch or changing something in the settings that fixed it. Can anyone help? Attached is my DxDiag.
Hello. I was wondering if there was a way to set the file size when producing a video to my computer. I have a five minute video that I need to keep under 500MB. I have no idea how to do this.
Thank you.
Thank you! That patch did the trick!
Go to: