Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would say playback problem with the program not the drive, but yes it appears that way. Especially since it plays fine on your PS3.

I am trying to find a local friend who has a blu-ray player so I can verify my disc works as expected outside of the PowerDVD system. Will post results if this happens.

Cheers
Ok, having watched it all the way through, the skips for my blu ray are exactly the same, it is uncanny.

I am making the assumption that we have different blu ray players, as I am using an LG CH10LS28 with Power DVD 10.x
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136253

To eliminate the possibility that it is a bad press, have you tried this in any other Blu Ray player? The only ones I have all use Power DVD 10 and the same Blu Ray player, and both skip on the same section.

Go to: