Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I was told that my ticket had been kicked back to the lab, but it's been awhile with no contact. I realize how squirrely this kind of software can be, but I do wish there'd be some sign of motion.

hopefully it gets fixed, i like using this software but cant
How would I do that?
Full Version Number: 5.0.3618.0
Trial Verison? No
SR Number (when click on "CyberLink in left top - SR NUMBER IS NOT THE CD-KEY!!) YUC131217-01
TR Number (if shown)
Operating System (including x86 or x64 Bit Version) Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Do you use administrator or restricted user account? administrator
Is your YouCam a Retail product or bundles with HW? Retail product
Used VGA GeForce GT 650m
Used VGA driver version 320.49
The detailed issue description The Splitter does not work on other programs such as skype, etc. Webcam works if i select it, but not the splitter. Lets say it worked a few months ago and now it doesnt idk why.
So I try to use the splitter in programs such as skype and i get a message that's in use or something. And YouCam splitter used to work fine a few months ago. People say check task manager for anything running, but I found nothing. Problem is both on YouCam 5 and 6. I would love some help, thanks
I have the same issue help
Go to: