Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
get a large drive that runs at 7200 rpm. hopefully your computer utilizes sata and if so the drive will work just fine for your video editing. just start all projects on the new drive while the PD12 program is on your original drive. that way one drive isn't trying to run the program AND try to play video and audio files at the same time.
looking at your specs ( if I'm reading them correctly) you have 43gb left on your hard drive and using an external hard drive for storage? can you install another hard drive internally? When I am editing I have the video files on one HD and the audio on another and that does help...
I actually have 3 HD's: one for the OS, one for video and one for audio... with lots of room on all of them... just a thought...
It's pretty easy to install a HD internally. if you need help I can walk you through it...
have you opened Task Manager and see what programs or processes are using the high CPU? It may not be PD12 but some other program that is grabbing all of your CPU... (fingers crossed)
Thanks 0ooSharkoo0
I have a GoPro too and was wondering about doing some lens correction as well..
I am new to CyberLink as I have been using Premiere Elements for years so I don't know if CybeLink has a photo editing program or not but since I have Photoshop I would just use that instead...
as for even mentioning some other programs on this forum I also hope that getting a good dialogue going is better than only restricting discussions to only having to do with CyberLink programs only rather than all of us learning and helping one another out.
I just hit the BACK button on Audio Director and it asked it I wanted to save the changes to the audio track that I just worked on and I clicked yes and it saved it and then took me back to PD..
done.
thanks
I have a project that I used a separate audio track synched with 2 video tracks. I highlighted the audio track and took it into Audio Director. Now that I have edited the audio in Audio Director how do I get it back into PD?
Produce is greyed out. If I go to File: Export audio to power director that is greyed out too. so I am thinking that I must do something else with the audio to get it to go back into PD but I can't figure out what to do with it. I also don't see my audio wave file when I click on mix either.
thanks
have you opened Task Manager while working on PD12? Open it and see what programs and what processes are running and how much CPU they are using. that might let you know if something is hogging CPU. then you could shut down whatever process is using all the CPU and also see if you can get rid of that program.
Clue us in Keith, what is the answer?
Clue us in Keith, what is the answer?
I don't know PD12 yet but I think u could take the audio from each camera into the audio editor and synch them up, combine them and then save that new track and put it into the soundtrack . Just an idea that might either work or get you pointed in a direction that might help you out
I guess I didn't mean to hijack a thread but it seemed to me to be about the same theme as that of the thread.
I haven't tried burning a Blu-Ray yet but want to know if I can make a disc image or burn to a folder and then I can burn as many discs as I want.? I don't want to have to render from the timeline each time I burn a Blu-Ray. Or make copies from the one copy that I render. I don't want to buy Phantom Burner if not needed but I will if I have to.
Thanks
Thanks, I'll give that a try asap and let you know how it goes...
that works, thanks. Takes some doing though especially if one wanted to do that to many clips in a long production. If you ever hear of one that can be bought or made and saved to use often, please let me know.
overlap won't work for me as I have the video synched to a separate audio track.
But that other idea sounds like it might work. Would I have to move the from clip to another track and do the fade in and out thing as you describe? if you know of any tutorials that show this that would be appreciated. otherwise I will paly around with it and see how I do. I hope CyberLink can do a better job of this in the future. It is so easy and works great in ... well you know, some other video editing program
I have some cross fades in a video I am working on and I applied cross fade to some of the clips. They don't blend together very well in that the first clip is moving and as it fades to the second clip that second clip is static until the timeline advances to that clip and then the action moves. Not very smooth. is there some way to make them both be moving?
thanks
ahhhh... I have to have a clip highlighted in order for this to work... Perfect...
Thanks
That doesn't seem to move the "scrubber" line at all.
I'm not sure that I know what you are talking about but I did a 3 camera edit in multi-cam and the files from my Sony camcorders was broken up into separate files and when I synched with my separate audio track it placed the video files on separate tracks instead of one track. I also wanted to do what is shown in that tutorial but couldn't.
What do you mean that you had to "render" the files first before putting them in the timeline? How did you do that? I would love to be able to do it the way PDToots shows because I don't want to do a cuts only edit but just want to be able to synch all video to the audio track and then begin editing as I like to overlay long sequences together some of the time.
I am hoping someone can help us figure this out. PDToot?
here is my YouTube channel so you can see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/user/Genegenedtb the Big Leg Emma song "Daniel" shows how I overlay two tracks of video together.
Thanks all
Are you feeding the projector from your computer ? Using the space bar on the computer can stop and start your timeline.
Go to: