Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As I stated before in an earlier post, my very small project now gets stuck at 80%. I have given up. I reinstalled PD12 with the older 2109 patch and all is well. I am running Windows 8.0 with a stock Intel HD Graphics 4000 on the MB.
Same issues here. I am not able to open a fairly small project at all. Stops and hangs at 79%.
Tony - Outputing to AVCHD solved the motion artifacts issue. I also created an MP4 and that worked fine as well. Now if I can only figure out how to manually create a slide show with the pans and zooms built in. I don't see how to do this w/o using the slideshow creator and choosing the motion template.
Thanks Carl for the quick reply. However last night I tried creating a DVD using the AVCHD format. When I tried playing the DVD in my PC, PowertoGo opened with an error saying "invalid format" and it would not play. Also you stated "interlaced video with fast motion" ...this is a slide show with very slow moving pans and zooms. I also assume that you would have to use speacial BluRay DVDs to record in the BluRay format.
I am creating my first slideshow using the slideshow option on PD12. I choose a motion template that produces a very slow pan and/or zoom on each picture. I burned it to a DVD as well as produced an mp4. The mp4 looks fine, however there are annoying artifacts during the pan or zoom when I view the DVD on either my TV or PC. To burn I used the DVD-Video format, widescreen 16:9, MPEG-2 and HQ-Best Quality.

I am hoping someone will be able to give me some suggestions.

Thanks
Hi Stevek,

Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial as I have not seen that one before. However, I don't see anything that would point me to something I'm doing wrong. Near the end the instructor briefly shows the 3 options as to how the chapters should behave. He choose the top selection which will run the video to the end w/o returing to the menus. Well I choose the bottom selection to play the selected chapter to the end and then return to the menu. This is the option I have choosen but it simply does not work. Once the chapter plays to the end, it continues on to the next chapter w/o returning to the menu.

Perhaps I'm missing something in the tutorial. If so, can you point out what part I should pay strict attention to?

Thanks
I am new to PD. I have created my 1st movie with 3 chapters and have selected "Play the selected title only" on the create Disc menu. However the movie just plays through to the end w/o returning to the menu after each chapter. I also tried putting space between chapters but that didn't help either. Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks for your help,

Go to: