Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello tomasc. Yes it does. Very simple! Many thanks.
Hello Fenman. How simple was that! Many many thanks!
Hello. I have PD10. How do I rotate a video clip thro' 90 ? I can rotate it thro 180 - too much!
Hello Mr_Scary. Many thanks for your response. I have got past PD 8. I am now running PD 10. Slow but runs OK. My PC is a bit cranky!
Hello Barry. Thankyou. Not sure what you want here. Is this ok?
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7300 LE
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D1&SUBSYS_82291043&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1657 MB
Dedicated Memory: 249 MB
Shared Memory: 1407 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: Acer X193W
Monitor Id: ACR000F
Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.887Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.0783 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.783
DDI Version: 9Ex
Driver Model: WDDM 1.0
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/19/2013 20:32:22, 15413704 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4291-11CF-FC70-24A21CC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x01D1
SubSys ID: 0x82291043
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem87.inf:NVIDIA_SetB_Devices.NTx86.6.0:Section001:9.18.13.783:pci\ven_10de&dev_01d1
Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
I too have a problem with PD10. I have windows 7, 3.20 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor, 4gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE card. I can assemble a movie using, say, 20 video clips, but when I either create a disc or produce it to a folder, the video doesn't play on one or two of the clips. Quite randomly. The audio keeps going. Then when the next clip is due to start, everything works ok. Till the next time it decides not to play the video. Very frustrating. I have run dxdiag.txt. It shows no problem. Any ideas?
Carl and Borgus. I have used macrium reflect, to an external hard drive. As soon as I am happy that the contents of my 'access manager' can be opened on another PC, I'll get on with it!
Hello gentlemen. Thank you for your response. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this PC. Just today it's taken me about 6 minutes to load - for example - task manager! So obviously the PC is at fault and I need to attend to that - probably with some ones help. I'll be back! Again. Thank you.
I've run malawarebytes. Memory diagnostic reports no errors.
Hello borgas1. Thanks for responding. I've done all that. Even a duplicate file finder. I've run a registry cleaner. It does seem like the PC , doesn't it ? The PC is slow and I can't find why.
Hello all. My CPU is AMD Phenom 11 x 4 955. M/Board Asustek AM3. 4gb ram. I have been struggling with PD 8 for a while. It won't load. Just stops working. It used to very well. The question is, is it my PC or would things improve if I bought PD 10 (EBay). Or would that not load?
Hello Carl. I really appreciate your input here. My only thought is that, whereas it might not work in windows 8.1, it used to work in windows 7, and doesn't now! I'm not sure what to do now but I'll keep you posted.
Hello Carl. Well, I've uninstalled malawarebites, installed microsoft security essentials and run it etc. Unfortunately it has made no difference. What I have done is to try to install, with my disc, PD 8 onto a completely different PC. A nearly new laptop running Window 8.1. But with the same result. So I have to assume it's not my PC.
Hello Carl. That's not an easy question to answer I'm afraid. I haven't used PD8 for about 9 months. In the meantime, My PC has got increasingly slow, particularly with Internet Explorer 11. I've tried getting rid of odd programs that I don't use to help matters and I'm beginning to think I've done something a bit silly. But I really don't know what - if anything. I have considered reinstalling windows 7 but I am reluctant to do this (it's new territory!). I have removed all trace of PD 8 and when I try to reinstall it, I get a window which says: '1155:file1:CyberlinkPowerDirector8ultra\fullsetup\PowerdirectorMSI not found'. I would consider purchasing another PD disc, but the same thing might occur if it's the system rather than the program which is at fault.
Hello all. I have powerdirector 8. It has started to respond to the icon, and before loading the program, displays a window which tells me that 'powerdirector has stopped working'. When of course, it never started working. Any ideas???
Hello stevek. I have 32 bit windows 7. CPU is AMD Phenom 11 *4 955. Motherboard Asustek M4785TD-V EVO. Graphics Geforce 7300LE. 4GB DDR3 ram. The program used to run very well on this PC. Have no suitable restore points for some reason I haven't been able to determine.
Hello. I have powerdirector 8. Windows 7 32 bit. I can't open powerdirector because I get '(Particle Bubble)Failed to open RGB image- 2BMP. I have the latest quicktime and updated my graphics driver. Any ideas?
You have to be right, Fenman! But we'll see. I might even be tempted to purchase an upgrade - but of course not if I can't get this trial version working properly!
Hello Carl. I downloaded a trial version of PDR11. When I tried my old file (different icon) PDR11 stopped working before even trying to create the disc. So I run CC cleaner, and now PDR11 starts to create the disc, but doesn't complete the job. I was offered the opportunity to explain the problem to Cyberlink, which I did, and now we wait! Fortunately I managed to create my disc using Arcsoft Showbiz DVD 2 so I am out of immediate trouble but I must get this sorted. Thank you for responding.
Hello Fenman. I'm beginning to lose the will to live! Having sorted it out (I thought), and completed my movie, I now cannot use the 'create disc' option because I get, at 41% of authoring, a 'muxer' problem. This appears to be a multiplexing thing, whatever that is. So I tried producing the movie to a folder, then using Windows DVD Maker, but it stops DVD Maker from working. S I tried to burn the file to a disc using Windows Explorer. It produced a disc but wouldn't play on my DVD player (disc error). I'm back to having no movie.
Go to: