Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I nagged support until they gave me the link to download v21. Uninstalled 2024, installed 21 and turned off the upgrade notifications.

Oh, I will see if I can do that.
I dislike just about everything about the recent updated 365 and am honestly considering moving to a different platform after many years devoted to Powerdirector. It is like a step backwards, a big one. The scrubber sticks, you can't hardly move it, and then it jumps. I thought the previous ability to stretch a pic or title worked just fine...now I'm losing time because it wants me to decide if I trim only or do other things. I don't know why, but I never thought there was a problem working with it before. I can't save custom edits to action graphics titles, which was very very important to me in the past. There is no "advanced" button for those titles, although when I wrote for help they told me that I needed to click on it. I cannot find it, although it is there for other title templates. I do have wave forms now, although I was tearing my hair out for awhile trying to figure out what happened to them. It seems very clunky in many ways, freezes up more than it used to, I like that I can click on a title and get access to edit menu immediately, however, I dislike that I then have to go to "advanced button" to get the additional features I need. It's just like an extra step to get to important features. Why not just make it all available immediately? I'll probably run into more issues as I go. I've learned to work around the inability to save custom graphic action titles, because I had a number of custom ones previously saved that I can use & distinguish between them on the timeline, although I can't save them with new information. I just have to modify for each video and use copy. So it goes. Maybe they'll improve on it here soon. Hoping so.

Hold with Windows key and R at the same time, in the Open: area type inetcpl.cpl This will open the "Internet Properties" dialog, at the top click the "Advanced" tab way to the right. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see many Use TLS options and unselect "Use TLS 1.0" and also 1.1

Jeff

Hey, very good. I was able to fix it. I sent message to Cyberlink but they weren't very helpful. Thanks again.

What version of Windows are you running?

11. Brand new laptop.

Thank you so much for this. That was the problem for me.

I can't find where you do that.
Help. I was in the midst of a project when PD 11 froze. I forced a close and rebooted. Lost EVERYTHING except the project I was working on. When I opened PD it asked if it should restore that program, I said yes, it did, and that was all I have left. Pretty scary.
Go to: