Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Carl312,
I haven't found the option for where to save any productions I do other than the tablets main system from the app in question, I can import the video taken with the Tablet but any editing I do and produce goes somewhere and I can't for the life of me where they are being saved (the Tablet directory system is a mess (my own decision) If I hook up the tablet to the computer and use the PD on my computer I can import the original video from the SD card, but if I edit on the tablet (and add effects etc., then produce it goes to Tablet main storage (which is limited on the one I bought only 16GB) I have installed a 32GB MicroSD card where Galaxy video recorder save the original but PD doesn't.
Hope you can follow what I am explaining.
Jim
p.s. Thanks for the response
Hi,
I recently purchased the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet and downloaded the Cyberlink PowerDirector App, then found that the free version doesn't give all the options for formats and resolution so got the paid version. But the app doesn't store the videos on my MicroSD card which is 32 GB and the Galaxy Tab I have is only 16GB. Does any one know how to get the App to store the videos to the SD card?
Jim
Hi,
Open the little cog wheel (preferences) and change the default format to NTSC and produce that should do the trick. also when producing or Creating Disc make sure the NTSC is selected.
Jim
Hi,
You may have to 'Refresh' the templates library to update it. I found this with a few of my home made menus. Also on occarion I had to reboot PD to access the modify meu button.
Jim
Hi,
I use Varbatum disk with no problems...just get a good brand (not memorex tho')! ty yudin (or something like that)
Jim
Hi,
For getting your video compilation to BD disk I would use burn to folder first then use a separate program to create the actual disk ImgBurn is free. Doing it this way takes the strain of you system as it has to cache the file before writing to disk, and if you preview the video from the folder you can catch any mistakes or add/change something you don't like etc without wasting a disk.
Jim
Hi,
My opinion on this matter is that the GPU has to have a decent amount of memory (1GB or more) to take the load off of the CPU or the card is going ot be slower than just the CPU. I don't think the 9800 card had large memory to work with.
JIm
Hi,
I upload HI def videos to YouTube quite often (directly from my PC) You Tube just takes some time to accomplish it. I 'Produce' at the highest bitrate AVHCD available and to a folder on my system for YouTube uploads and the 'viewers' can view at the resolution there system can support.
Jim
Hi Tom,
I run the Geforce 560T 1GB on my system with no problems..not the best benchmark but also no driver problems.
my system spec in signature.
Jim
Hi Nina1,
Well I am running windows 7 Home 64 bit with i7@2600@3.4Gh (sandy Bridge) processor with a GeForce 560T 1GB gaming GPU and 12GB memory and have had no issues with any of the PD builds, on occasion after a widows update I have to do a cold boot to have PD pick up the updates then all if fine. Also running the latest Beta and the latest Nvidia drivers.
This is to maybe help the decision although I am not on Windows 8 may help me.
Jim
Hi,
there is an option in the preference menu where you want to put your stuff...but PD defaults to the PD one.
Jim
Hi,
The link to the image you posted ( I saved the image) already has no background, so when you import the image it can be overlay (inserted on a lower track) and whatever is in the track above will show through. By applying a Chroma Key and color that is that is selected as the transparent color, if contained withing the image will also be transparent. Your line up of characters can be imported as is and overlayed on a background.
Jim
Hi,
go to Device Manager and see if Windows has given write permissions to the drive in question. sometimes Windows doesn't. (I refer to windows 7 Home edition tho").
Jim
Hi,
By dragging the timeline 'Marker" bar you can expand the timeline to show hour:min:sec:frame on it. don't know if that helps you. the longer the timeline is tho the more 'scrolling' alon it you have to do to arrive at a particular 'time' on it.
Jim
Hi,
What I would do is create a 'Background' video on a timeline, then insert the 4:3 image/Video as PiP object on a different track that is appealing to the theme as overlay. That way you don't loose any quality from enlarging zooming etc.
Jim
Here is new map No Names tho'
Hi,
I use the Geforce 560T 1Gb card with no issues. It is a gaming card..but I have had no problems with it. I am using the latest PD Beta and the latest Nvidia driver. 338.XX
JIm
Hi Again,
I may have a similar map with the contents reversed I will have a looke abd post it here.
Jim
p.s If the map is useful
Hi,
Here is a map of the world I done some time ago maybe you will find it useful.
Hi,
You can install the update and if it is not satisfactory roll back to previous driver...create restore point before installation.
Jim
Hi,
Did you right click in the Name given the chapter...you can rename it to whatever you want...but in the "Create Disk' Module the chapter position in the timeline pertains to the sequnce.
Jim
Go to: