Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I un-installed and reinstalled the software.
I had only 70gB free space on c so put the software on another drive with 250gb space.
But still had the same problem of crashing,
finally I stopped all the startup services except for those which are essential. And also disabled norton antivirus.
That seemed to fix the issue.
I am using WIN7 64 bit with GB RAM
I had similar issue like yours with PD11.
I finally figured out myself, that it was NORTON antivirus that doesn't like PD. So every time I do editing I completely shutoff NORTON (I also disable wifi just to be safe).
This seem to fix my issue.
The funny part is that I was about the cancel my order for refund. With a deadline hanging over my head, I didn't need additional trouble with the software. Except for this forum, the support has been really poor.

I would strongly recommend close out all other programs, use msconfig or goto control panel to disable all services that you don't need. Before doing any of this make sure you save system restorepoint in your laptop.
I have PD11ultra part of 11 mediasuite
If I upgrade to PD12 ultimate, will it support 64bit?
I do have WIN 7 64bit home premium.
The PD11 is 32bit, that's why I want to make sure I can go ahead upgrade to 12?

thanks
I upgraded from Media Suite 10 to 11.
And all my problems started.
I had deadline on a video project, All videos files was placed in a directory. It was around 12GB. And all was recorded in sony hd cam, files are in MTS format.
Everytime I tried to import the media, it froze on me, the only way was to reboot the system. Then I thought I will import 1 file at a time. So I was able to add 1 file at a time to the time line, it freezes again after the 3rd file.
My pc configuration
is ASUS NJ73Q - icore7 dual processor,
6GB RAM, 1GB Video memory,
running Win 7 64bit home premium.
C - Drive 70GB free
D - Drive 250 GB Free.
Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M

I never had any trouble with earlier versions, when contacted support they have asked for my diag file and event log which I have sent. The one thing i found is Media suite (Power dir., Power DVD) all have problems processing any file more than a gb?
I tried everything - disabling my norton anitvirus , startup items etc

Really frustrated and gave up. After spending on this upgrade, the support suggested me to go for Power Director 12 which supposed have 64bit processing , thats another 50-67$$s.

Any help will be much appreciated.

thanks a lot.
I have Asus NJ73
6GB RAM
Intel® i7 Quad Core™
Win 7 64 bit -Home premium.
1GB Video memory.
DVD Super Multi Double Layer -Blu-ray RW.

I can watch movies(normal/BD). But when I try to write or save data using Power2Go I get this error message.

Burn mode: PACKET_INC
!! Write Error !! - Medium Error
Sense Key : 03h(MEDIUM ERROR)
Sense Code : 0Ch 80h
Current Address : 0

07:17:52, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3485)
-> Begin new track: 1

07:17:52, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3516)
-> Write data
Last write LBA: 0

07:18:05, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3714)
-> End new track

07:18:05, File(cl_DVDData.cpp), Line(326)
-> Burning Fail, ErrCode: 0xeb020be2

==================================================================

Error Code : 0xeb020be2

What is going on?
How can this be fixed. I have version 7 and Media Suite 9.
Can this be fixed by updating to the new version or this a conflict or driver issue?

I haven't had the chance to backup my data.

Any help in resolving this is much appreciated.
Go to: