Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Good to hear that. PDVD11 is still buggy, need next patch for more stable version.

Get your wallets out next upgrade will probably be closer to $100.00 for a bloated media player to put this into perspective you can get Windows 7 Ultimate for around $110.00 would you pay $100.00 for Windows media player if it could play Blu-Ray? I'm glad I got screwed on the upgrade I was stuck in that rut of having the latest version and this made me realize how ridiculous the price and upgrade price are. Now using Nero Kwik Media for watching Blu-Ray it was a free upgrade.
Same here but I missed it by about 2 months no idea there was a new version soon to be released but it worked out as I have Nero 10 HD and they just released Nero Kwik Media which is a free upgrade for me even though I bought Nero a long time ago and it plays Blu-Ray just as good as Power DVD. I uninstalled Power DVD and won't give Cyberlink a second look in the future.
February 3 2011 I upgraded to Power DVD 10 Ultra 3D $44.95 April 21 2011 Power DVD 11 is released upgrade $59.95 so for me to have upgraded to version 11 it will have cost me $104.90. To upgrade I have to pay more than somebody buying the full version. I contacted customer support and was told to contact digital river regarding sales digital river said to contact customer support (run around) my question is anyone else get the shaft.
Go to: