Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hello! i'll repost my question since can't find my old post.

My 3D blu-ray won't play correctly. it plays in full screen but there's a 2nd video of the same movie flickering in the upper left hand corner of the screen about 1/4 of my screen size. sometimes the 3D video plays correctly but not in full screen mode. it's just the upper left hand corner of my screen about 1/4 of my monitor size, and the remaining 3/4 of the screen is just blank. im using powerdvd 10 ultra mk2 TRIAL version. any help would be appreciated before i purchase the software. thanks!

my system: core i5-750, 8gb ram, inno3d gtx470 hawk, samsung sh-b123 blu-ray drive, nvidia 3d vision, benq xl2410t, win7 pro64
video and 3d driver version: 266.58
my 3d blu-ray will not play correctly. sometimes it plays in full screen mode BUT there's a same video about 1/4 of my screen size flickering on the upper left hand corner of my monitor. sometimes the 3d video works fine but it only shows at the upper left hand corner of my monitor, size about 1/4 of my monitor. but playing 3d games or viewing 3d pictures works fine. any help resolving this issue? need to know if there's a solution to my problem before purchasing this software. thanks!

my system: core i3-750, 8gb ram, inno3d gtx 470 hawk, benq xl2410t, nvidia 3d vision, win7 pro64
video driver version: 266.58
3d vision driver version: 266.58
player: trial version of powerdvd 10 ultra mk2 10.0.2325.51
Go to: