Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CyberLink_AudioDirector7_Ultra

with this how can a song that starts with sound initially cut it so starts exactly in the point song words start???

this can be done also with Wave Editor 2.0???? how?

tell urls...
if a video file is

WMV or AVI or MPEG2 or MPEG4

then this video file is editable eg add remove scenes or change position of scenes???
MEANING ALL VIDEOS FORMATS WMV AVI MPEG2 MPEG4

ALL THESE HAVE THE ABILITY TO EDIT THEM

?????
Quote If I want to give a friend a video that he has adobe premier(for edit video) in what format have to give it to him...?

wmv is almost universally accepted for PC.

ALL FORMATS are editable... ?
If I want to give a friend a video that he has adobe premier(for edit video) in what format have to give it to him...?
a video created from mobile video shot... how export it.. was 5 mp4 videos combined ...

where is the export menu to choose mpeg4 or AVI▪MKV▪AVCHD2.0 f

??? I did Not find it ... where is in the manual... any video guide...?
HOW EXPORT MOVIE TO flv, wma, mpeg4, mpeg etc... like Adobe Premier...?
exe suplementary (exe) downloads how can installed in Power Director 15 ... ? all xmas offer

Power Director 15 must be running that time???
THESE ALL OFFER SOFT ARE for two PCs? OR IN CASE PHD FOR ONE PC + ONE MAC????
Quote the way you refer takes smaller image and positioning where? uncovered areas on canvas are white?

also I purcghased PhotoDirector 8 and PowerDirector 15 in Xmas offer... these are for two PCs? I had Photo Director 5 but this I purchased is PhD 8 can upgrade or needed coexist or needed uninstall and install 8???
the way you refer takes smaller image and positioning where? uncovered areas on canvas are white?
PhotoDirector 5 or 8

exist this function: choose a folder of photos(Villa rental photos) and export photos to another folder keeping size 800x600 but if a photo 489x200 or 600x540 and so on

then

resulting photo will be 800x600 [applying white color in the background] and photo eg 489x200 centered vertically and horizontally inside 800x600 --- in other words applying white color till 800x600...
https://yadi.sk/i/w0uJxMtGkWWBg

here is version ... what i have, oem...?
https://www.cyberlink.com/support/photodirector-ultra/userguide_en_US.html

i get failed down load error when tried to save to hdd - win 10

well???
phD 5 came with Power2Go 10 PDF where found????
can you say what percentage has same functionality as Adobe Light room????

eg 60% similar is
where found manual of PhotoDirector ?
PhotoDirector is similar to Adobe Lightroom...?
Power2Go 9 where manual...? OS: Win 10 Pro... I have... is the same as Win 8.1 Pro...?

I will backup (with recover later OS/Apps/Data if needed) all C:/ drive... can I only C:/ if have 3 drives?

Can password protect backups?
I have CyberLink Power2Go 9 on windows 8.1 Pro

is it compatible with Windows 10 Pro...?

I plan upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (from windows 8.1 Pro) soon how can backup C:/ drive only - I have and D:/ drive - where apps and some data reside? I want backup on BD-R discs of 50GB - is it compressed during backup...?

How exclude vmware Player VMs eg files of *.vmdk...?
Go to: