Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, Updated to version 2707 today, finally on Norwegian too works just fine ..
Hey, when I edit and render 1080/50p and hw rendering established the GPU charged about. 50%.
CPU will be charged about. 20%. And memory usage has been up to 9 gb.
So now PD11 is true 64 bit
As you can see, I have GTX460 and there is enough power..
Go to Start Menu > Run
Type in "services.msc" and press ENTER

Locate "Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS)" from the list of local services.
Right click and choose properties
Switch the startup type to "disabled" and OK. (Stop it now if you want)

Close and reboot.

Hey, I can not tell the difference with different GPU. upgraded to the Nvidia GTX460 earlier, had Nvidia GTS250 before, but the same time and load on the CPU, I7 950, no more use of memory either, I have 12GB RAM, 64 bit Win7, and have never seen memory usage more than 3.9 gb total .
Merry Christmas ...
Hi, finaly hardware decoding work with this driver: 270.61
No artefacts/streaking at all.
Hi, i have Sony kdl 55ex500, and m2ts from PD9 play whithout problem from usb and over network.
Raw file's from camera (mts) play also on tv.
My Camera: Panasonic hdc-sdx1.
Quote: Cuda is a process where your computer uses the power of your Nvidia graphics card to produce/render/process your videos. It is faster than using your computers CPU.

To be honest though on my system it does not save me that much time as my CPU is pretty powerful and fast as it is.

Ok, that's why i can't see any difference, powerfull enough
Have be on skiing tour today, nice weather
Have a nice day, thank's.
Quote: I don't know what else to say I have the same 460 video card, operating system, cpu, and motherboard as you, the only difference is I only have 6 gig of ram. I have no problems with the 260.99 video driver and PowerDirector.

New question, what is Cuda do, and what is it good for?
Is it involved in produsing?
Thank's again
Quote: I don't know what else to say I have the same 460 video card, operating system, cpu, and motherboard as you, the only difference is I only have 6 gig of ram. I have no problems with the 260.99 video driver and PowerDirector.

Ok, hope there will be a fix to the quality problem soon, because i love the program No problem at all when it have enough resource.
Thank you for answer.
Quote: If you are using the latest Nvidia driver and hardware acceleration inside PowerDirector you will find the produced video quality is not good.

You need to go back to 260.99 driver or turn off hardware acceleration in PowerDirector until they fix it.

Cheers

Robert2 S

Read all please.......
Hi, this week i have try about everything of setting in PD9 ultra 64, all built, all different driver for GTX460.
No Cuda, no HW render, yeas all combination.
But the prodused file was not good, with HW render useless
Set on pause, there is many blur picture above.
The original file is from Panasonic HDC-SDX1.
AVCHD and best setting give a file at ca. 16200 kbps. Tryed same orginalfile in Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimat Collection on same computer, no redused quality. crystal clear on pause too...
But as everyone no, there is limited possibility in this prog.
Have been used Pinnacle Studio since 1999, and was wery happy when PD9 Ultra 64 come.
Well, so i set down picture quality in camera setting one step this give a file at ca. 12200 kbps.
(This is default on this camera)????
Now PD make good quality, "but not with HWR on".
I can not see any different when using Cuda or not rather.
Hope this vil be fixed, because i think PD9 was perfect until i change setting in camera to the highest picture quality,
and highest possible picture quality is what i want
Hope spelling is ok
[quote=FredB]If you have installed the new drivers OVER the new ones (as opposed to removing the old drivers - which you should NOT do!), then you can just use the "rollback drivers" feature by going to the device properties in device manager, to get the old version you had installed...no need to re-install the whole OS or drivers that way!![/quote]

Ok, i was "desperate", but i made a backup of my previous install, and with win 7 there is no problem:) so i would "give it a try". That was of course before i read this, i have also tried the certified driver from Microsoft download, same problem..
Same problem here, 3 day's ago i have a Nvidia GTS 250, and hardware rendering worked great on producing AVCHD 1920 x 1080i, (Panasonic HDC-SDX1) so i belive this is the right format?? Cant see anything wrong, and the bitrate is aboute the same, correct me if it is wrong. Bought GTX 460 and installed the latest driver's, end up with very bad quality, tryed clean os install today and all update,PUH... Installed PD9 and tried again with same project, same shit, install the older Geforce 260.99 after reading this, works nice again
Thank You all.
Quote: Can anyone tell me why I am getting error code "CS000944875" when I am trying to burn to DVD with PowerDirector 9? I've tried restarting, tried buring with no other programs open, and tried various brands of recordable DVDs. Please help!

Thanks so much.

Hi, i got the same problem, but i find out what the problem was in my case, the movie was to long, >60min.
and in the Disc Preferences menu it was selected by default HQ-Best Quality, i changed this to "Smart fit"
problem solved
OK, hope you understand me, i am from Norway, and the writing is so......
Happy Cristmas.
Quote: Here is the Diagnostics text file that you need.

I've tried burning with all other programs closed but still got the same error.

The error code eEB020BE4 always appears at 99%, but when I take the disc out, nothing has been burned on to it.

Thanks again.

Hi, i got the same problem, but i find out what the problem was in my case, the movie was to long, >60min.
and in the Disc Preferences menu it was selected by default HQ-Best Quality, i changed this to "Smart fit"
problem solved
OK, hope you understand me, i am from Norway, and the writing is so......
Happy Cristmas.
Go to: