Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
They show in all programs that play the produced file. Though some players the footage pauses for the time of the green bits then continues. It only seems to happen when I use the SVRT which is disappointing coz I do not want to re-render the footage again and degrade it. I wish to keep it the same. Could it be a problem with PD9 SVRT?
Thanks mate sounds like you went through hell, I hope I can work this out lol its so frustrating.
this also shows in windows media player
Hi there here is a snap shot of what I am talking about in a produced video. Please let me know what it might be.I've tried new and old video drivers and still get the same result.

i7 950, ATI 4890 , 4gb ddr3
Hi there I have been have lots of problems with power director, my new one is i've edited my movie into ten minute sections and now I'm trying to compile them all together and no matter what I do, I get Green Lines, blocks that show up through out the video sometimes taking up the whole screen does any one know y this is happening?
Well guys thanks for everything, its much appreciated, have a good one
Yes this has solved my problem Thank You
So the best way to solve my problem would be to?? lol
Could someone explain to me the meaning of Constant Bitrate? Will this make it stay at lets say 8mb per sec all the way through no matter what or does it vary as well? I'm confused
Thank You very much, very helpful I have only had time to do a small test but it worked fine, later I will do a test with multiple clips of different bitrates and see if it does it good. Will let you's know. Thanks again.
Hi there I've been having trouble with power directors SVRT because some of my clips have a lower bitrate because say they where filmed at night etc and power director will re-render these clips and it seems to degrade them especially the night ones. All the clips that power director does not re-render come out fine. see some clips are as low as 5mps and as high as 9mps. I have the average bitrate set at 8880 which works well for day time footage and the max set at 9000. If I could add a min bitrate I think that would fix my problem but is that possible in power director? I think power directors trying to re-render the low bitrate clips to the high average. I'm producing MPEG Files
No worries well thanks for checking it out. The reason I didnt want to do mpeg is for some reason it has pixelated patches and so on when using power director. It is so hard to show you over the internet coz it only becomes obvious at certain times in clips etc anyways not to worry thank you for your help
Having any Luck?
see pic
Ok no worries many thanks
The issues I am talking about may not be obvious to you especially in a short steady clip. But let me know what you see. and Thank You
see attached
Its a sony HDR xr550 - PD version 2330
Attached is 9 sec vid
So you want the original and the edited or just the original?
Go to: